BETA We are testing this service – your feedback will help us to improve it. You can also use the old site.

Check if childcare is registered

You may be able to get help paying for childcare that is registered with Ofsted.

We can’t publish the name and address of nannies and some childminders. Ask them for their unique reference number (URN).

Nannies and some childminders do not need to register with us.

Search for
For example EY456798